The True-FLEX™ Featherboard gets its name from the careful engineering that went into its design. Many Featherboards on the market today apply too much pressure or not enough pressure to the workpiece, which results in imperfect cuts and less than safe operation.
The True-FLEX™ Featherboard provides a consistent and optimum pressure, and will stand up to years of heavy use in your woodshop. The Featherboard is made from an extremely durable plastic composite body and includes a Wedge-Lock™ System that allows the Featherboard to be secured to a variety of shop tools without the need for additional hardware.
Whether you’re using a miter slot or a T-slot, working on a table saw or a router table, the Wedge-Lock™ System adjusts accordingly and lets you work with confidence. Designed for use in standard 3/8″ x 3/4″ (9mm x 19mm) miter slot.
- Carefully designed fingers apply optimum pressure
- Wedge-Lock™ hardware for miter slot and T-slot compatibility
- Durable plastic composite body
- Body Material: Durable, plastic composite
- For Use in Standard 3/8″ x 3/4″ (9mm x 19mm) miter slot
- Includes (2) True-FLEX™ Featherboards with Wedge-Lock™ hardware for miter slot and T-slot compatibility
Model #: PRS3020
MWW Item #: 81282