Shop Fox W1829 Bench Top 6″ Jointer
The Shop Fox W1829 6-inch Bench Top Jointer is a benchtop jointer that is small enough to put out of the way, but large enough to provide a 6-1/8-inch cutting width for a fraction of the price of a full-sized jointer. This full 6-inch capacity Jointer combines rugged cast iron construction in a compact benchtop design. With features like a fully adjustable fence and a quick adjustment knife design, this jointer can handle bevel jointing up to 45-degrees, and does not require a time consuming and frustrating knife setting jig. A built in mini impeller actually sucks the chips away from the cutterhead and blows them out the dust port. A dust connection filter chute sized to fit a standard galvanized trash can is also included to keep things neat and tidy.
- Fine-adjust infeed table knob for precise control of cutting depth
- Precision-ground cast iron table and fence
- Easily mounts to a table or workbench
- 1.5 HP, 110V, 12 amp single-phase universal motor
- Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute
- Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts
- 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust
- Fully adjustable fence with stops
Manufacturer: Shop Fox
Model #: W1829
MWW Item #: 89066
This item is not currently available for online ordering. If you would like to do an internet transaction, email email@example.com
and you will be invoiced and can submit payment electronically at your convenience.