General 6 Wheel and Circle Cutter – 6″
The Wheel and Circle Cutter is a hobbyist’s favorite for making clock faces, toy wheels, birdhouses and other projects. This innovative design features a reversible, double-ended blade which allows the tool to be changed from a circle cutter to a wheel cutter in seconds. The high-speed steel cutting blade makes exact diameter circles from 1” to 6”. Both the blade and pilot bit are replaceable and remove easily with a hex wrench.
- For cutting 1” to 6” circles and wheels.
- Reversible, double-ended cutting blade.
- Works on wood, sheet metal, brass, aluminum, copper, soft steel and composites.
- Replaceable cutting blade and pilot drill.
- All adjustments can be made with hex wrench (included).
- Body constructed from heat treated tool steel.
- 3/8” shank.
- Maximum safe speed 500 RPM.
- Use with drill press only.
- Replacement Blade – #6 Blade
- Replacement Pilot Bit – #5/6/55 Drill
Model #: 6
MWW Item #: 50151