Domestic and Exotic Hardwoods
All of our hardwoods are stocked in random widths and lengths. We primarily carry 4/4 and 8/4 boards.
- 4/4 (four quarters) is 1″ prior to planing and is approximately 13/16ths when surfaced on 2 sides.
- 8/4 (eight quarters) is 2″ prior to planing and is approximately 1-13/16ths when surfaced on 2 sides.
Domestic hardwoods are generally S3S (surfaced three sides). Red Oak, Maple and Yellow Poplar are also stocked in 5/4. Exotic hardwoods are S2S
We also convert domestics and exotics into convenient project sizes:
- Thin Wood – 4′-5′ boards in random widths. Standard thicknesses are 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″.
- Shorts – 24″ boards in random widths.
- 2x2s – 12″ sticks
- Pen blanks – 1″x1″x12″ sticks
- Blanks – a variety of bowl blanks and burls
This item is not currently available for online ordering. If you would like to do an internet transaction, email email@example.com
and you will be invoiced and can submit payment electronically at your convenience.